Monday, July 7, 2008

--Last post?

So I think we're going to be done posting on this for a while. As far as I can tell, not many people visit. And Jeff and I are really busy trying to re-do a bunch of things in our house. We're starting to get too busy to even think about posting on this, so I think we'll be done for a little while. Sorry for all those of you who read our stories :)
We will most likely be back sooner or later ;)
Until then, you'll get a hold of us quicker via email, facebook, or text messaging (our most basic form of communication) LOL!
Love you all!

4 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Just make sure you post and update us on th A.I. and how it goes. I read your blog! You say that, but you'll keep posting, just watch. You'll try not to but it'll suck you in. I tried to say that before too.

The Norths said...

I'll miss the updates! Especially since you won't be working with us anymore... sad! I completely understand being a little too busy for it though. Good luck with everything!

Andrea said...

NO. I forbid you to stop posting. If you disobey me your computer will explode in 3...2...

Anonymous said...

Yes I am really excited!! We are both on to new things. I am happy for you and I hope you will continue to update so we can keep intouch. I will keep checking back.

my boys!

my boys!