Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Judkins Update

I know you're all thinking I'm horrible at this blogging thing, and you're right. I hardly ever remember to do it, even though I know I have time. LOL! At our last ultrasound I realized how quickly babies grow! It's is too crazy going from one ultrasound where she was only as big as my pinkie finger and now to where her head is the size of my palm. You may have noticed also that I've been saying "she" and I guess it's okay to mention that at our last appointment we were told we're having a beautiful baby girl! (we will hope nothing changes at the next appointment since our families are already buying girl things :D) We're very excited and nervous and enjoying this whole process! Another thing I should mention, I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures... mostly because I don't have anything to show for it yet... as big as the baby is showing on the ultrasound, she hasn't really popped out my belly so far. We will be at 20 weeks the week of Halloween, so who knows!? I could wake up with a belly any day now. Maybe then I will feel more pregnant. The morning sickness still hasn't gone away and one of the worst days so far was Friday. That and the occasional cramping in my stomach are the only things that reassure me, that our baby is still there. I do have a little bit of an updated ultrasound to post on here so I hope you enjoy! And as soon as Jeff gets a minute, I will have him get a belly picture to post as well, and then we'll try to follow up every so often with the pregnancy belly progress :)
Hope all is well with everyone!!

2 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

That is so funny that we are exactly the same farness along, to the day. Crazy, congrats on the girl!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the ultrasounds. I can't believe you aren't showing yet. Good for you!!

my boys!

my boys!