We had our 20 week appointment on Friday (Halloween) and I can't believe how fast this girl grows. Yes our doctor, who was dressed as Buzz Lightyear for the day, confirmed that we are indeed having a baby girl! Now Jeff really believes it, but after some of the costumes we saw teenage girls wearing that night... he's convinced that he's going to have to be her escort everywhere she goes. Ha ha! I love him and that he's already so protective :D Anyway, when the doctor was measuring her to see if she was measuring in at the right amount of weeks, she was measuring at about 21.5 weeks, so maybe down the road we'll get to bump up our due date! (keep your fingers crossed!!) I'm really thrilled about it all, and I am starting to feel like I show every so often. I finally caved and bought some maternity pants... see she is sitting so low, that my adorable low rise jeans were cramping her space, and by extention, me. I'm liking them so far :) Although I can't seem to find many shirts I like. Any suggestions on where to look for cute stuff, and any suggestions for the rest of this pregnancy are GREATLY appreciated!
💿 Comment regarder Armageddon En ligne
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment