only 5 weeks left! Here's what she looks like at 35 weeks :)
We went to the doctor yesterday and have a new photo, hope you all enjoy! I think it’s amazing the way technology is now, I can see her face so clearly, and I know it’ll mean more when I have her in my arms, but still, it’s pretty awesome! And I marvel that this cute little baby once looked like this…
LOL! She’s already grown too fast. I’m really getting to the point where I’m uncomfortable enough that I would be okay if she decided to come anytime now. I have this weird pain in my left side like I’ve pulled a muscle or something and don’t like that too much. The doctor said it’s because she’s dropping, so I’m glad she’s doing what she’s supposed to. We aren’t dilated at all right now, so hopefully that isn’t a sign that I’m going to be late or anything LOL! We have had 2 baby showers so far, and got some really nice things! Our family and friends are so great to us! I have noticed that there aren’t many outfits we have for her that aren’t MAJORLY pink, so I think before she comes I will go through all the clothes and whatever sizes we will be needing, I will buy some yellows and greens and blues or something. Let’s give this girl some variety! I am a little nervous about knowing when I can take her out of the house and let her be around people… does anyone know when RSV season ends? OR… have any tips on how long to keep her at home before we take her to our regular Sunday dinners with our families or church?
In other news, I’m trying to find some good gluten free recipes for dinners, desserts, etc . So I can feed my husband some things he will like. If anyone has any, please share! This Celiac thing is harder than it looks and we could use some help J
I’m also trying to come up with some cute ideas for Valentines Day… on a budget … so any tips there would be greatly appreciated!
2 comments:
Wow, what an amazing picture!
If you have a costco membership, or sams, they make good food that you can just bake... for valentines last year I got these steaks that were stuffed with spinach and cheese and made baked potatoes and special dessert and stuff and we ate outside with special drinks... so it at least wasn't just a regular night... I don't know how low budget you were talking! Oh but we were in TX with no snow!
Post a Comment