Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 Months, new job, and please sell!

So we've got our condo listed as many of you know, and we're still waiting for the family or person who deems it right for their new home. We're sad to part with it, but actually getting anxious for it to be over with so we can move on. We're starting to get some more interest which is nice, but at the same time it is difficult to keep this place clean with my little munchkin demanding most of my attention ;) Anyway if you or anyone you know is interested... give us a call! (these pictures aren't the most current... we've since updraged on furniture in the living room...


Living Room

Kitchen


Dining Room (yes messy)


And just yesterday, little Gwendolyn turned FIVE MONTHS! I love her so much she's a blast to spend time with! It makes me happy and sad at the same time to think back to the day she was born. It seems like only a week ago we brought her home and now all of a sudden she's this 5 month old! She's growing and learning so fast and developing her own personality which I LOVE. I just want to hold her in my arms always! I keep telling Jeff "She's so great! Let's have another!!!" Of course he and I both know that's not happening right now. Maybe in a couple years :) But I absolutely adore her and love being her mom.
She's conquered some new foods too! Rice cereal, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes and on her way with Squash :) woo hoo!

Smiles before church



Silly faces at the table

I'm actually looking for a good part time job, I'm going to be working at Northridge High in the library for 2 hours a day starting next week, but I'm thinking I'd like something different. If anyone knows of a place hiring that'd be good for working mornings so I have time with my peanut, let me know!

That's all in the life of the Judkins' Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

The Norths said...

I am completely in love with how you have your condo decorated!! It is beautiful! We are definitely not looking to buy right now but If we were I would totally come see it just because you've made it so cute!

Judkins family said...

ha ha! Thank you! I guess I don't pay much attention to it anymore since we're moving, but I worked hard on some parts :) If you know anyone who is renting, you should tell them about this place, because the mortgage payment is most of the time the same or less than rent for people :):) I hope you are doing well!

my boys!

my boys!