Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy shopping day!

Jeff and I spent most of today getting the final touches to our baby room, carseat, stroller, etc. We now have 2 bases for our carseat (one for each car) and a thing called a snuzzler, which is like a full body support for the carseat or stroller
And we got a few finishing touches for the bed set we chose for her room (Mind you we don't have ALL these things, just to give you an idea how her room is decorated)
Anyway, I feel MUCH more prepared now that we've finished this shopping spree. It took most of the day and Jeff was SO patient with me while I wandered all over the store trying to remember exactly what we still needed. We then visited my parents house for a little while and came home to relax. Now that we've got all our shopping done and started trying to put everything away, we realize that we may need to move out to accomodate all her belongings ;) ha ha! Either that or we will need to be watching for an upgrade on our house...

On another note, I don't know about any of you other 'Mom's' but in the past month or so I've gotten 2 horrible migraines, so painful that I was unable to keep food down. I hope that is all I EVER have of those, I think I might ask them just to put me out of my misery if I go into labor with one of those... The worst thing I've ever experienced thus far. I will accept any help on how to combat these nuissances. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep without bathroom breaks, although I know it will come at the cost of getting up to a hungry baby :)

Sorry for those of you who have to read our boring stories only hoping that you'll get to see a picture, trust me, I'd rather be blogging about our new arrival, than the anticipation of our arrival anyday! :)

No comments:

my boys!

my boys!