Today marks the first day of what should be our last week of pregnancy, and I'm wondering... any tips on how to get this kid motivated? I've been staying pretty active and all making sure I don't just lie around and be lazy. When the weather has been good I've gone walking on the parkway and when it has been cold I've spent my time cleaning my house and redecorating. I'm bordering on trying more drastic things to see if I can push her to come sooner! Jeff and I would both like her to come in a few days. I was joking about joining a gym and starting cardio aerobics or something ha ha! But seriously, does that work? I've been trying to pay attention to the contractions I've felt to know if I'm in real labor or not, but every person is so different. I mean the contractions I've been feeling (and assuming are braxton hicks) are the same kind of feeling my friend had for her REAL contractions up until she was at a 7... but I have just assumed they aren't painful ENOUGH to make me leave for the hospital. And then I have a hard time sleeping and focusing because I REALLY don't want to have an emergency home or car delivery (Jeff's aunt almost had one of these last May, so I know it happens...) I sometimes wish she would come right away and other times I'm not sure if I'm ready to go through the delivery. I'm such a girl. Can't make up my mind. Neither can she apparently LOL! I'm so jealous for all of you who can already hold your little ones. Right now, I only see her in my dreams, and it's so hard to be holding her one minute and wake up the next to realize she isn't here. For today, it will once again be business as usual, Jeff and I have another doctor appointment at 3, and hopefully we will have progressed from last week, but who knows!? I think tonight would be great for going for another walk, (or jog...) and see if we can't get some pictures of this little girl for the next post! Also does anyone have tips on how long we should wait before we take her to family dinners on Sundays? My mother in law is expecting us on the last Sunday of this month, but I wasn't sure if that was too soon to be bringing her out. Maybe I'm just a paranoid mother, but I think I'm just inexperienced... HELP!! :)
💿 Comment regarder Armageddon En ligne
7 years ago
1 comment:
castrol oil really works! I used it and went it to labor and I told a friend to use it and so did she. My mom also used it with us. It is gross but it gets that baby out!
Post a Comment