Here we go! Only 10 more weeks left IF she comes ON her due date. I think we're pretty close to ready. Our families are talking baby showers now, so it's getting even closer and it won't be just me and Jeff anymore, which makes me sad sometimes, because he is my everything and it makes me nervous to have someone else to take care of, and we won't just be able to pick up and leave to go wherever we want because we will have someone else to cart around with us :)
I am getting a little bigger it seems like every day. Although some days I feel larger than others... is it all in my mind? (I don't think so...) I went Tuesday for my 3 hour glucose test (cause I failed the short one... whoops) and I have to say it was tied for one of the worst days EVER for me. I knew the drink would be gross, but I guess I looked like the type who would puke it up right after I drank it or something because the nurse kept looking at me and telling me that if I threw it up I'd have to let them know and we'd have to start the whole test over another day... and let me tell you, I was NOT going to drink that stuff every again, if I could avoid it. And I definitely thought I wasn't going to keep it down. But the crisis passed and I was able to get it taken care of. If I do ever have to do that again for a future pregnancy, I think I shall request that they don't poke the same arm 4 times in on day. I do have a bruise and something that looks like a permanent hole in my left arm. Which I'm hoping will not scar cause eeewww!
We got the baby's bed set up and we're trying to decide between 2 rocking chairs... one is a glider rocker, and the other is a la-z-boy recliner... Any suggestions? Also please enjoy her adorable bed set we picked! I LOVE it!!
I have now officially started working with Aspen Hills Mortgage, so if you or anyone you know is looking to purchase or refinance. Send them to me! :) I can guarantee the lowest interest rates and lowest fees with my company, so WOO HOO!
Jeff and I are starting to look at carseats, and I need some tips from you other moms on what kind is best, or what features to look for that will make it easier and safer.
I hope all is well with everyone! And enjoy the pictures!!
💿 Comment regarder Armageddon En ligne
7 years ago
1 comment:
what cute room any day day now so excited for you
Post a Comment