Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hockey Fan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tNCL5sg44

I hope you can see this when you click on it!
Jeff is a BIG hockey fan and when this commercial came on the other day, I was laughing pretty hard! I know he wouldn't ever do this, but he would DEFINITELY appreciate if he saw someone else doing it LOL!

Other than this funny commercial post, I haven't been up to too much. We have another doctor appointment today, and then I think we have one more in 2 weeks then we're going to the weekly appointments 8o| scary business when you get that close I've decided... or maybe it's only because it is my first...

Anyway, I've been contemplating about the labor and delivery, trying to decide if I should use pain killer or not, and if so...what kind?? Any information you mom's want to share would be a big help. Especially since I have not done this before, and my mom was one of those who made it through every birth without pain medication... (brave soul, or smart mom? you tell me.)

I'm enjoying my last little while being pregnant. I LOVE how I feel (emotionally, not physically) when I'm pregnant! Things that would normally drive me crazy don't seem like that big of a deal anymore and I can relax a lot more, and achieve a good sense of calm. It has been nice spending the time I have with Jeff and not being angry or upset about anything ever! I hope I don't lose that when the baby comes... I'm going to need this patience :)

I hope all is going well for all of you and your families!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I feel very strongly about this... why would Heavenly Father inspire men to create pain medications for birth if he didn't want us to use them. What is the point of going through the pain? To prove how womanly you are? Some say it slows down labor, but it doesn't always, and not by much!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I was so calm and happy and patient in my last trimester with Cora too, I loved it and our relationship had never been better. But it does go away when you have the baby and then with your second one that never happens. It hasn't in this last trimester with this pregnancy for me anyway.
As for advice about the epidural, just wait as long as you can before you get it. Don't just walk in and let them talk you into getting hooked up right away. Try to deal with contractions for as long as you possibly can. You'll thank me later when you're recovery is quick and your baby comes out aware.

my boys!

my boys!