I wish I had an easier way to upload pictures on here, there are so many cute pictures that we've taken since Gwendolyn was born, and to post them all would take up way too much space.
We brought her home Saturday morning (the 21st) and so far we have only had ONE difficult night. Last night she only woke twice! :D Once at 3am and again at 6:45am. Not too shabby for being only a week old! She's so sweet and spends a lot of time just looking around at us and the room. As of right now she is sleeping on Jeff's chest. He spoils her so much! We were hoping the weather would be getting warmer faster, I've been wanting to get outside a little and go for a walk or something. But as it is, it is too cold. So we spend our days straightening the house and watching movies or playing games in between feedings. She is so sweet and I couldn't ask for a more mellow baby. She's started randomly smiling in her sleep and I'd like to think she's seeing memories from heaven or something. It's impossible not to smile when I see her smiling, it is so adorable :)
This is Jeff spoiling her at the hospital :) She is daddy's girl
She randomly makes this face like she's saying OOOHH! I love it ha ha!
It took a while to get a few pictures with her eyes open. I love it when she just looks around.
Sorry if this bores you, but I love it! And will be posting lots of pictures in the future. She changes too fast not to have picture updates. I sometimes feel guilty though, I was my mom's first child and the amount of pictures they took of me outnumber the pictures they took of my sisters combined. I hope I am this picture happy with all my kids. I wouldn't want them thinking I was playing favorites ;)
💿 Comment regarder Armageddon En ligne
7 years ago
3 comments:
She is so sweet Joylyn. I am glad you are loving motherhood!
Not boring at all! She is SO beautiful! I absolutely love hearing about new babies and how everything is going. In a way I guess I think it will help me know what to expect when the time comes for me. That and I just love to share in your joy!
Joylyn!!!! I am so glad you found my blog. Your baby is so cute!!! I'm way nervous about being a mom, but I more just want to be done being sick. Its driving me insane.
Post a Comment