Our doctor appointment was yesterday and the only progress we've made since last week was that she is a lot lower. Our options are... 1- wait until she comes on her own 2- our doctor said that things are ready enough to start us whenever. I'm really glad that we're not going to go over our due date! That has been a real worry for me. I seriously don't think that I will go into labor naturally. My mom had all 3 kids without going into labor naturally. Her body knows how to carry a baby full term and keep the babies healthy, but once it's time to be done, her signals get crossed and nothing happens. I was her first child and was 2 weeks overdue even with her being at 4cm for 4 weeks and them trying everything they could to get me to come. After her whole ordeal with me, the doctor told her she would most likely never go into labor on her own, and she never did. I anticipate that they will have to start me to get this bundle to come. This is my first day home from the hospital with my mom :) Nice couch huh?? Tee hee :)Like mother, like daughter I guess. Anyway at least that way I can plan things a little better, eh? Also can I just mention that I am SO looking forward to the warmer weather this coming week??? We may hit 70 degrees! Woo hoo!! I'm more of a spring/summer person myself, so this is GREAT news.
I'm also going to be spending my free time (starting tomorrow) helping my parents start their house remodel! First they're going to finish the downstairs bathroom
(in case you didn't know, my family built and moved into their house in 1987 and a few years later finished the WHOLE basement EXCEPT the bathroom. Which was used as a makeshift bedroom when my cousins Sammy and Jan Slager moved in with us for 2 years during high school) It's really only 22 years later and we will FINALLY have that bathroom complete ha ha!)This was the best picture I could find of our house, and I know you can't even see the whole thing... sorry guys! Anyway after the bathroom is finished my dad is going to raise the living room floor up to the level of the dining room and kitchen so we have a bigger family room downstairs and a lot more space upstairs. Then he's going to be pouring cement for additional driveway space on the west side because he has a foundation for a garage back there so he can work on cars (what he truly LOVES to do) and that will make my mom happy cause then she might actually get to have her regular garage back! ha ha! I'm really excited for them to get this finished because they will enjoy it a LOT more I think, plus my mom will be able to get new carpet and new furniture that she's wanted for a long time!
💿 Comment regarder Armageddon En ligne
7 years ago
1 comment:
LOL, you and your mom sound like how my mom and I were. Our babies liked to stay in as long as they could. Oh boy, I really hope we hit 70, I'm getting tired of the cold! YAY, your parents are finishing the bathroom! And boy it sounds like they have a big project ahead of them. I can't wait to see it! :)
Post a Comment